Tuesday 19 June 2012

Extra Pictures From The Food Festival

I wanted to show some of the other pictures I took at the food festival.

These chocolates have Pimms alcohol inside. My auntie wouldn't let me try them. :(

These chocolates had liquid caramel inside and golden dust on top.


Fresh honey.

Triple chocolate, white choc chip and peanut butter cookies. Mmmmmm..... I can recommend the peanut butter ones, they were really yummy.

Handmade honeycomb covered in white and milk chocolate

 These meringues are (clockwise from top) strawberry, jubilee special, blueberry, plain and caramel. We bought one of the caramel ones and it was delicious. 

These were beers from around the North West region of the UK.

Different types of nuts, olives, Turkish Delight and baklava.
Baklava is a sweet pastry which has nuts and syrup inside. 

My family don't like radishes so I've never come across them before as we never have them in my house. They really look nice though. I would like to try them. 

These are kippers in a smokehouse. I have never tried kippers either. 

I love pies but these were all pork and I don't eat pork. They looked delicious though.

My auntie said I should include a picture of these tomatoes. She said they were very tasty but not sweet more of a savoury taste. 



2 comments:

  1. Those tomatoes tasted amazing. The picture is really good. They're really pretty tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pictures! Looks like you really enjoyed the fair...can't wait nor your next post!

    ReplyDelete